61 Filling a Need and Starting a Successful Business Based on What Others Are Asking Maegan Watson of Watson Style Group
On this episode, I'm talking with Maegan Watson - a wifey, a mama of a sweet boy, and a creator of Watson Style Group! A full styling, shopping, and wardrobe management service for women who are changing the world! Maegan didn't even imagine that she would be running her own company. She started her business after many people have asked her to style them - that is the COOLEST way to fill a need! Join us as we dig deep into her story and how she took her business to the next level!
-- Show Highlights --
In This Episode, Maegan and I talked about:
- How she started her business from word of mouth
- Her first few clients
- Her marketing strategy (it's not what you think )
- How to define your ideal customer - this was amazing
- What her client process is like
- How she's scaling her business
- Maegan's client referral program
- Setting Personal boundaries
-- Quotes and Takeaways --
- "Our daily success is dependent upon our energy, our energy is dependent up on how we feel, and how we feel is dependent on how we look" - Maegan Watson
- "The way you dress is how you value yourself and it's impacting your prices and how confident you are." - Maegan Watson
-- Links and Resources Mentioned --
- Watson Style Group - Maegan's beautiful business website
- Episode with Sharon of Eden and Faith - the episode with Sharon - owner of a cute online boutique
- Gumroad - the online shopping cart that I use to sell my book and coaching packages
- ConvertKit - the email marketing platform that I use and absolutely love!
- Mompreneur Show on iTunes!
Connect with us on Social Media!
-- Thank You to our Sponsors! --
A special thank you to the following companies that make this show possible! As you know, it takes a lot of time, effort, and resources to put on a weekly live show and I’m so thankful to these companies that make it possible! If you click on the links below and purchase and/or get their free product – it helps all three of us! It helps you because I only recommend products and services that I use and love! It helps me because the show is getting financed. And it helps the companies because they’re getting the best customers and clients in the whole entire world – listeners like you! Thank you!
Made On – An all natural brand of hard lotion, lip balms, and many other skin care products wich I absolutely LOVE! Get $5 off your purchase by using the code: Vicky
Did you enjoy the show?
If you enjoyed the show, let us know by leaving a review on iTunes!