SO excited to be discussing how to build relationships with fellow entrepreneurs with the amazing Erin Chase of $5 Dollar Dinners! Erin is AMAZING in so many ways - I've had her on the show about a year ago where we dove deep into her story and I recently found out that she's an incredible people connector! I HAD to get her on the show and pick her brain on HOW she's been able to grow such a huge network of business besties! Seriously - if there is one person you should learn from all about successful blogging while growing a beautiful family that consists of a hubby and FOUR boys - she is THE ONE! I hope you enjoy this!
-- Show Highlights --
In This Episode, Erin and I talked about:
- How Erin connected with online influencers
- How to connect with people by asking for introductions
- How to set boundaries with people who ask for help
- The strategy of small asks
- The correct way of asking for an introduction
- How to be mutually beneficial in the relationship
- How to have boundaries as a woman in business relationships
-- Quotes and Takeaways --
- "I think I have it all. I've defined my all as something that's reasonable and what works for us and not my mom's version of my all." - Erin Chase
- "Efficiency is more important to me than productivity" - Erin Chase
- "Plan it, implement it, evaluate it, kill it" - Erin Chase
-- Links and Resources Mentioned --
- PIEK Efficiency - Erin's new program that I am SOOO excited about!
- How To Email Any Top Influencer - the article I was surprised to see Erin's name it!
- Digital Co-Lab - Erin's annual event that she's been running with two other partners
- The Success Incubator - the event hat is happening in Texas in October!
- ConvertKit - the email marketing platform that I use and absolutely love!
- Mompreneur Show on iTunes!
-- Connect with us on Social Media! --
-- Thank You to our Sponsors! --
A special thank you to the following companies that make this show possible! As you know, it takes a lot of time, effort, and resources to put on a weekly live show and I’m so thankful to these companies that make it possible! If you click on the links below and purchase and/or get their free product – it helps all three of us! It helps you because I only recommend products and services that I use and love! It helps me because the show is getting financed. And it helps the companies because they’re getting the best customers and clients in the whole entire world – listeners like you! Thank you!
Made On – An all natural brand of hard lotion, lip balms, and many other skin care products wich I absolutely LOVE! Get $5 off your purchase by using the code: Vicky
Did you enjoy the show?
If you enjoyed the show, let us know by leaving a review on iTunes!