In This Episode, Luci and I talked about:
- How she started in Fitness
- The process of discovering what's next
- Questions to ask yourself to find yourself
- How Luci get's so much done
- Interesting insights on masculine energy and how to tap into it
- The true definition of "sexy"
Quotes and Takeaways
- "Who do we think we are? Why do we do the things that we do? Is that in alignment with your values, our identity at the core? If that foundation isn't set, we have no hope to show up as our best selves to our kids, our spouses, our friends, our co-workers." - Luci Lampe
- "If something isn't purposeful and doesn't contribute to my vision, my goals and doesn't align with my values - I do not commit to it." - Luci Lampe
- "We have to be ok with saying no" - Luci Lampe
- "The more kids I have the more focused I become because I have no time to waste so everything is intentional." - Luci Lampe
- "I couldn't bring my go-getter attitude into my marriage because that is not something that needed to be conquered." - Luci Lampe
- "Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion."- C. Northcote Parkinson
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Achieving Sexy - Luci's amazing book!
- Luci's latest Mom Parody Video
- Dana Malstaff's episode on the Mompreneur Show
- ConvertKit - the email marketing platform that I use and absolutely love!
- Mompreneur Show on iTunes!
Connect with us on Social Media!
Connect with Luci
Connect with Vicky
Thank You to our Sponsors!
A special thank you to the following companies that make this show possible! As you know, it takes a lot of time, effort, and resources to put on a weekly live show and I’m so thankful to these companies that make it possible! If you click on the links below and purchase and/or get their free product – it helps all three of us! It helps you because I only recommend products and services that I use and love! It helps me because the show is getting financed. And it helps the companies because they’re getting the best customers and clients in the whole entire world – listeners like you! Thank you!
Made On – An all natural brand of hard lotion, lip balms, and many other skin care products wich I absolutely LOVE! Get $5 off your purchase by using the code: Vicky
Did you enjoy the show?
If you enjoyed the show, let us know by leaving a review on iTunes!